VII Workshop of the Brazilian Initiative on Precision Medicine (BIPMed)
REGISTRATION HERE - Not open yet!
- Date: 4th November, 2022
- Time: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Venue: FAPESP Auditorium
- Address: FAPESP - Rua Pio XI, 1500 – Alto da Lapa – São Paulo
After two years of pandemic, BIPMed workshops are back!
Keeping with the BIPMed mission of supporting the implementation of precision medicine in Brazil, in this workshop, we will present the brand new achievements of the initiative, particularly the BIPMed2.0 expansion with a new environment, updates on BraVE and BEACON softwares and more than that: over the past year, we have been undertaking a great effort to implement new features on the BIPMed platform to make it more informative and user-friendly
The main topics to be discussed are:
- - New features of BIPMed platform;
- - The status of data sharing/open science in Brazil;
- - New technical developments, including security of data and infrastructure developed for integration with other national and international initiatives;
- - Results of research performed using data generated and shared by BIPMed.
Hope to see you soon :)