We are working hard to organize the following joint meeting:
VI Workshop of the Brazilian Initiative on Precision Medicine (BIPMed) and Biannual meeting of the Brazilian node of the Human Variome Project (HVP)
- Date: November 7th, 2018
- Time: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Venue: FAPESP Auditorium
- Address: FAPESP - Rua Pio XI, 1500 – Alto da Lapa – São Paulo
- Parking suggestions:
- Pio Park – Rua Pio XI, 1320
- ELS Park – Rua Pio XI, 1650
- Tonimar – Rua Jorge Americano, 89
Twice a year, the BIPMed steering committee organizes a workshop. There, participants can have an overview of the updates and perspectives of the Initiative. The event is designed for students, collaborators, researchers, and managers from public and private initiatives interested in the subject.
Now that BIPMed is stablished as a model for ethical and responsible data sharing, our main challenges is to expand and fully integrate BIPMed with similar projects worldwide. In this workshop, we will present the new achievements of the initiative, particularly the BIPMed expansion in Brazil and abroad.
The main topics to be discussed are:
- The status of data sharing/open science in Brazil;
- New technical developments, including security of data and infrastructure developed for integration with other national and international initiatives;
- Results of research performed using data generated and shared by BIPMed;
- Other nationwide projects that could be integrated with BIPMed;
- Data sharing strategies.
See you there and make sure to share with friends and colleagues!